Nokia Body+ product of the month January
The Nokia Body+ scale is chosen as Olisto product of the month January. In the beginning of the new year, people are the busiest with their good intentions. This scale is the perfect solution for this. An ideal weight loss companion!
High-accuracy weight and full body composition is just the beginning. Get to know a scale that coaches, rewards, and records all data automatically. And with tools at hand such as trend screens and nutrition tracking, you can set goals, and achieve them!
Weigh smarter. While people focus on weight, full body composition helps you know what goes into that number, so you can pinpoint your efforts.
Below are a number of advantages of the Nokia Body+ scale:
- Measure: weight, fat mass (body fat percentage), muscle mass, bone mass and water (hydration and retention).
- Don’t get thrown by one “bad” day, the trend screen shows the previous 8 weigh-ins to help you see the big picture so you won’t get discouraged (see picture).
- For the whole family. Up to 8 users can be recognized automatically, and each will have their data independently synced to their Health Mate profile.
- Every weigh-in appears in the Health Mate app automatically, via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth sync
- With your history available 24/7, you can see what works, reinforce positive behaviors and stay focused on your goals
- Get support during pregnancy. Pregnancy Tracker guides expecting mothers through their pregnancy with health-related, obstetrician reviewed advice, tips, and personalized weight tracking.
- Track your child’s growth. Baby Mode empowers parents to easily keep an accurate diary of their child’s growth simply by stepping on the scale while holding their baby in their arms.
- Provide a daily local weather forecast
- Easy in use in combination with the free Olisto app (for example with this shared trigg, automatically set your weight in Google Sheets every day).
- Health Mate works well with others, pairing with more than 100 health and fitness apps. Easily connect with favorite food tracking apps such as MyFitnessPal, Lose It!, and Weight Watchers. Or train for a race with Runkeeper, Runtastic and MapMyRun.
- Show the previous day’s step (if you use a Nokia activity tracker or the app’s built-in tracker)
- Nutrition tracking: Health Mate gives you perspective on what makes your numbers go up or down. (Fact: Users who set a goal, track nutrition, and step on the scale regularly lose on average 4x more weight.)
- Body+ will operate for up to 18 months using four standard AAA batteries (included)
- 2 years warranty
The Nokia Body+ is now on sale for €79.96 instead of € 99.95 (including free shipping) until January 20.