This post is also available in: Nederlands (Dutch)
When you want to add a channel in Olisto, most of the time you have to authorize the channelpartner to share your data with us. For example, if you want to control your Philips HUE lights with Olisto the following happens
- You click on “Connect” in the channelscreen of Olisto. Next you open the browser on your phone.
- You go to the login page at Philips HUE. Here you fill in your username and password of your Philips HUE account.
- After this, on the site of HUE you are being asked if you authorize our app to control your lighting.
- If you give permission, we receive a unique key from HUE by which we can operate your lighting. We will never receive your username or password.
It can happen that instead of a login page, you get a white screen. Here are some possible causes
- You are using the Private mode of your browser. As a result, it is possible that such login screens are not displayed correctly.
- You do not accept cookies or popups in your mobile browser. You can check this in the settings of your browser on your mobile phone.
- If you get a white screen or an error message, it is possible there is a malfuntion at the channel partner. When you have the possibility to log in to your account on a desktop, you can try that option.
After you logged in and gave permission, you automatically go back to our app and is your channel connected. Then you can get started with your triggs!