This post is also available in: Nederlands (Dutch)
Control your smart home just by using your voice with Siri on your Apple device. Connect it to Olisto and you will be able to control and activate entire scenes, with just one voice command. Create any scene you want with Olisto & Siri by using the Olisto Now Buttons
For example; you want to create a scene which turns on your lights, set the thermostat to comfort and plays your Sonos playlist when you arrive home. Simply create a trigg with one or more ‘actions’ and a Olisto Now button as a ‘condition’. Then give your Now button a name, for example ‘Home’.
From now on you can simply activate this scene by saying: “Hey Siri, start home”. Or “Hey Siri, activate night mode” by fading the lightning to 0% in 10 minutes, thermostat to 16 degrees, partially arm the alarm. You can also start ‘Safety’ when you leave your home by activating the alarm system + cameras and switching off all smart plugs and lights.
How to connect Siri?
1. Add a button through the Now screen, or edit an existing button.
2. Name the button and press ‘Add to Siri’ to create the Siri Shortcut.
3. The default activation phrase is ‘Activate + name of button’. This can be edited to any phrase by editing the line under ‘When I say’. In older versions of iOS you actually have to speak the phrase.
4. You can recall your activation phrase going to the edit screen of the Now button.
5. Editing the Siri shortcut can be done by editing the Now button and pressing the ‘Added to Siri’ button. All shortcuts can also be accessed through the native Shortcuts app in iOS 13 and above, or through Settings → Siri → My Shortcuts in iOS 12.3 and below.