Olisto and Google HomeSmarten up your Google Home
Control your smart home just by using your voice with the smart speaker from Google Home. Connect it to Olisto and you will be able to control and activate entire scenes, with just one voice command. Create any scene you want with Olisto & Google Home by using the Olisto Now Buttons.
For example; you want to create a scene which turns on your lights, set the thermostat to comfort and plays your Sonos playlist when you arrive home. Simply create a trigg with one or more ‘actions’ and a Olisto Now button as a ‘condition’. Then give your Now button a name, for example ‘Home’. It works best if you choose a name for your button that consists of 1 word.
From now on you can simply activate this scene by saying: “OK/ Hey Google, activate ”home’”. Or activate ‘Night’ by fading the lightning to 0% in 10 minutes, thermostat to 16 degrees, partially arm the alarm. You can also activate ‘Safety’ when you leave your home by activating the alarm system + camera’s and switching off all smart plugs and lights.
How to connect Google Home & Olisto?
- Connect Olisto in the Google Home app.
- You will be directed to the Olisto app to login (or create an account first).
- After login you will be re-directed to the Google Home app for a successful connection.
- Now you have connected Google to Olisto it’s time to create your scenes with Now buttons in the Olisto app.
- Activate your scene by saying: “Start <name of the Olisto Now Buttons>” or “Activate <name of the Olisto Now Button>”
For more information go to the Google Home subject on the Olisto forum.
Google Home works with these Olisto channels
- Philips Hue
- Trust Smart Home
- Home Connect (Bosch and Siemens)
- Nokia Health (Withings)
- Push messages (about your about your current power consumption or the current state of your devices)
- Location (from connected phones)
- Google Agenda
- Google Sheet
- Google Drive
- Olisto Connect
- Waste bins (Amsterdam)
- Park & Ride parking area’s (Amsterdam)
- Public chargers for electric cars (Amsterdam)